Port St Lucie Pool Homes by R G Hair Inc. CGC016680, is a limited volume custom home builder in Port St Lucie, Fl . Port St Lucie Pool Homes has elected to pursue only a limited number of New Homes per a year so Port St Lucie Pool Homes can personally be on site at every job. Our focus is to be a custom home builder in Port St Lucie, Fl., which provides quality construction and renovations through unparalleled craftsmanship and personal customer service.
Port St Lucie Pool Homes by R G Hair Inc. will give you, as the homeowner, participation over the quality and function of your new home. These homes are unique; they are designed for you the homeowner. Those desiring a tailored home in Port St Lucie, Fl often choose Port St Lucie Pool Homes.
As your building professionals, Port St Lucie Pool Homes will work hard each day to earn your trust and respect. We offer an open and honest home building approach that keeps you informed every step of the way, with accurate quotes, comprehensive project specifications and detailed construction documents to eliminate unexpected surprises. Port St Lucie Pool Homes will explain your options and help you make the right decisions that will keep your home building project on-budget and on-track. Our job is to help you realize your dream — by helping you get the most value from each square foot.
Building a New Home may seem out of reach financially for many people – but that’s not necessarily the case. It comes down to budgeting. You can have a nice home within your budget. We focus on building a limited number of Homes in Port St Lucie, Fl. We offer two enormous benefits; choice and flexibility. Port St Lucie Pool Homes offers new homeowners a choice in almost everything in the home building process – from the Elevation to the flooring to the doorknobs.
Port St Lucie Pool Homes is flexible in mixing styles and plans to construct a home that is molded to the owner’s needs and lifestyle. Our approach to detail leads to higher quality.
A Few of Standard Port St Lucie Pool Homes Features:
- CBS Concrete Block Construction
- Hurricane IMPACT Windows Entire Home
- Hurricane-Resistant Engineered Wood Trusses
- Double Strapping All Wood Trusses
- Raised Panel Steel Front Door
- Poured Concrete Columns at Windows
- Poured Concrete Window Sills and Beams
- Structural Engineered Rear Lanai
- Maintenance free Stucco Ceiling Rear Lanai
- 30 Year Architectural /Dimensional Shingles
- 5/8 Plywood Roof Sheathing
- Hip Roof per Plans
- 2/6 Wood Fascia
- Truly maintenance free Wire and Stucco Soffits
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Smoke detectors with carbon monoxide sensor
- Steel raised panel garage door
- Irrigation System
- Fully Landscape lot with Floratam Sod
- Minimum 40- 3 gallon plants with red mulch